zo 03 okt|
Workshop Fall Rejuvenation with Ayurveda
Transition into Fall with a Physical, Mental and Spiritual Tune-up. Registration through YogaMoves.
Time & Location
03 okt 2021 14:00 – 17:00
Utrecht, Sint Janshovenstraat 1, 3572 RA Utrecht, Netherlands
About the event
Establish a foundation of Ayurvedic principles through understanding the role of self-care, seasonal change, ama (toxin) reduction and conduct your own gentle cleanse at home.
With Ayurveda, a gentle fall cleanse utilizes relation techniques, daily self-care rituals and a kitchari mono-diet. Enjoy dishes of split moong dahl, basmati rice and freshly cooked veggie with cleansing spices that regulate digestion and abate toxins in the body. The fall rejuvenation is removing toxins and helping to establish daily practices of self-care. Fall is a gentle period of cleansing where the body and mind is creating vitality, called ojas, our vital life source.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- becoming aware of your digestion and digestive fire
- the basic principles of Ayurveda
- what is better to eat and what better not in this time of year, in order to prepare your body and mind for the winter time – practical tips, including recipes
- how can you prepare for a more balanced wintertime; clearing out the inflammation and heat from the summer time using the transition in fall for your health and wellbeing.
- using rejuvenating herbal powders and healthy massage oils to support your fall well-being – an explanation and some samples
- how to adjust your yoga practice for the fall season